I’m at it again and this time I’m Making Bacon from Seaweed!! Specially Dulse, Does dulse taste like bacon? if you prepare it and cook it just right haha I kept reading about Dulse the seaweed bacon and knew I had to try it.
So welcome to part 5 of my making bacon from plants series!
https://www.Patreon.com/saucestache – JOIN the SauceSquad
Easy Dulse Bacon
|Prep:||Cook:||Yield: 2 servings as toppings||Total:|
How to make Dusle actually taste like bacon!
- 1 Cup Dried Dulse
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid smoke
- 1 Tablespoon Light Oil like sunflower oil
- Add Liquid Smoke to dried dulse seaweed and completely coat.
- add oil to pan
- on medium heat fry quickly
- Dulse will slightly change color and lighten up when done 1-3 minutes
enjoy crunched up to top a salad or pizza
or in a sandwich