What is 🍡? I’ve always wondered what this Emoji is until now!!! Hanami Dango! Let me show you how to make hanami dango 🍡 recipe. You’ll Love the chewy sweet Dango balls!
Music by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud
https://www.Saucestache.com – to print recipes and merchandise!!!
https://www.Patreon.com/saucestache – to help support the channel
Hanami Dango Recipe
|Prep:||Cook:||Yield: 4 Dango sticks||Total:|
Chewy 3 color Dango
- 1 Cup rice flour
- 1 Cup Mochiko rice flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Match powder
- 3/4 Hot Water
- Red food coloring
- Mix flours and sugar together
- Slowly drizzle hot water into mixture while mixing until constancy is the same as ear lobe
- divide dough into 3 even sections
- color 1 section green
- 1 section red
- leave 1 section white
- roll dough into ping pong ball sized balls
- boil in water for 7-9 minutes until balls float starting with white, then pink, then green
- Immediately remove from boiling water and place in ice cold water.
- Put on stick and enjoy