Today I’m making a Truffle hot sauce recipe… and not just any hot sauce recipe, a Truff hot sauce copycat recipe! This is the same black truffle infused hot sauce that you see advertised all over the internet and is one of Oprah’s Favorite Things! I had to taste test this hot sauce and when I did I realized how simple of a sauce it was. I knew I had to make it!!
So I hope you enjoy my simple Truffle hot sauce recipe!
Buy Truff Hot Sauce Here: https://amzn.to/2P6TUeO thats an affiliate link… I will make a little bit of money if you buy it!
Full list of ingredients and measurements on
https://www.Saucestache.com – to print recipes and merchandise!!!
https://www.Patreon.com/saucestache – to help support the channel
Music by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud
Truffle Hot Sauce Recipe - Truff Copycat
|Prep:||Cook:||Yield: 4 bottles of sauce||Total:|
This is a delicious Truffle infused hot sauce!
- 1 pound of chili peppers
- 3 habanero peppers
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp Black Truffle Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp Organic Cumin
- 1 tsp Black Truffle Pate
- 3 tsp Honey
- Chop the peppers and garlic
- Sauté garlic and peppers in Truffle olive oil until soft
- add vinegar and sugar then cook for 5 minutes on medium low heat
- remove from heat, cover and cool
- Add mixture to blender
- add Truffle pate
- add honey
- Blend until very smooth
- Strain through mesh strainer
- add back to blender
- create mixture with 1tsp oil tsp vinegar and xanthan gum
- add mixture to blender and blend
- strain second time
This is so good! Great after second day