The Best Tasty Tahini Sauce
From Sauce Stache at https://www.saucestache.com/tasty-tahini-sauce-best/http://www.saucestache.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Screen-Shot-2016-09-29-at-10.40.06-AM.png
- 2 Tbl Spoon Cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbl Spoon Tahini
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- ⅓ Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 Inch Cube of Ginger chopped
- ½ Lime Squeezed
- 2 Green Onions chopped
- ¼ tsp Cayenne
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 Tbl Spoon Honey
- Chop everything up except the sauces.
- Pour the sauces into the blender.
- Put all of the ingredients on one end of your kitchen.
- Place the blender on the opposite side of the kitchen.
- Smoosh all of the ingredients into a perfect ball.
- Try to bounce it.
- Throw all of the ingredients from across the room into the blender.
- If the sauce splashes out of the blender, start over.
- If it the ball hits the floor, and your kitchen is dirty, clean your kitchen and start over.
- Once you finally make it in the blender, you're ready!
- Check it. Is it blended enough?
- Blend one more time for good measure!
- Cook with your food.
- Add some flavor.
- Feed it to your dog.
- Jump up and down for making an amazing sauce!