Szechuan Sauce is a famous sauce recipe for dipping or coating your Sichuan inspired food! We wanted to show you how to make Szechuan sauce, well our version of the Szechwan sauce recipe. Try this seriously awesome often spelled different spicy schezwan sauce how to recipe for your favorite foods.
Rick and Morty recently brought this Mulan Dipping Sauce back into popularity and after a recent visit to my local Chinese restaurant and a great Szechuan Tofu dish, I decided to recreate Sauce Stache style!
This Easy Szechuan Sauce Recipe combines the sweet and spicy with a little more spicy!
It’s time to add some Flavor!
Szechuan Sauce Recipe
|Prep:||Cook:||Yield: 2 time travelers||Total:|
This is that famous sauce thats perfect for dipping or coating your favorite nuggets of goodness!
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tsp Corn starch
- Mince Garlic
- Mince Ginger
- Heat Skillet to medium heat and combine all ingredients (Hold Cornstarch and water)
- Combin cornstarch and water
- Slowly add cornstarch and water mixture until desired thickness