Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/saucestache.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/matcha/card.php on line 19
We made Comeback Sauce Recipe! This easy how to make Classic Mississippi comeback Sauce is an all purpose sauce used for salad dressings, fried food dipping, sandwich sauce, or a great burger sauce! This cousin of rémoulade and Thousand Island is a tasty simple sauce recipe anyone can make!!
Southern Comeback Sauce
|Prep:||Yield: 2 people|
Classic Mississippi comeback Sauce is an all purpose sauce used for salad dressings, fried food dipping, sandwich sauce, or a great burger sauce!
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Chili Sauce - Not asian chili, next to ketchup in condiment isle
- 2 Tbls Ketchup
- 2 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Back Pepper
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Tabasco Sauce - or your favorite hot sauce
- Mince Garlic
- Juice Lemon and Mix everything together.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 30 Minutes and enjoy!
You'll always come back!