Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/theyogi1/public_html/www.saucestache.com/wp-content/plugins/matcha/card.php on line 19
Incredible Pumpkin Pizza Sauce!
From Sauce Stache at https://www.saucestache.com/pumpkin-pizza-sauce/http://www.saucestache.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Screenshot-2016-11-04-11.54.17.png
- Pumpkin Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Pumpkin
- ½ Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic chopped
- ¼ Red Onion chopped
- Chilli Powder
- Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Diced Tomato
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- Olive Oil
- Get excited about pizza sauce (I like to make a squeak sound!)
- Chop up all of the ingredients. (Make it jazzy!)
- Smell the pumpkin! (Get into the holiday spirit!)
- Heat skillet or saute pan with olive oil and simmer
- Add the Pepper, Onion, and Garlic
- Add Tomatoes and Pumpkin
- Then stir in coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Do a cartwheel (or spin around in a circle!)
- Place on pizza, pasta, fish or anything else you want to add some flavor!
- Share with friends.
- Eat up.
- Sing a song & enjoy!