Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/saucestache.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/matcha/card.php on line 19
So what is Cheese Tea? Simple, Its Tea with Cheese in it! I looked at a lot of different recipes and cheese tea videos to come up with this simple cheese tea recipe! On the first shot I whipped up all the ingredients and I think I nailed this Chinese cheese tea trend!
I hope you enjoy my Cheese Tea Recipe!
Join the SauceSquad
https://www.amazon.com/shop/saucestache (Affiliate link – I make money if you buy anything from here)
https://www.Saucestache.com – to print recipes
https://www.facebook.com/saucestache/ – Facebook me
https://www.instagram.com/thesaucestacheguy – Instagram anyone?
https://twitter.com/saucestache – Lets tweet each other!!
Music by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud
|Prep:||Yield: 2 drinks|
Cheese tea is an incredible tea with a creamy cheese topping!
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbls Sugar
- 2 Tbls Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Half & Half
- Matcha or cocoa powder for topping
- Your favorite tea... I like cold green tea
- whip together half and half and cream cheese until smooth
- Add salt and sugar and whisk together
- after everything is incorporated add heavy cream and beat on high until a soft peak forms (you want it to coat the back of a spoon)
- Slowly set your cream mixture on top of tea using large spoon
- top with matcha powder or cocoa powder
slightly tip your cup so you can a mixture of tea and cheese topping together! Enjoy