I wanted to make the Fluffy Japanese Pancakes I’ve been seeing all over the internet but I couldn’t find small round ring molds haha Soooo I bring you HOLIDAY Shaped Fluffy Japanese Pancakes!
These are the same fluffy pancakes you’re seeing all over the internet but mine are shaped in holiday shapes! These DIY Japanese style pancakes are really simple and really fluffy. I hope you enjoy, Lets get started!
Holiday Fluffy Japanese Pancakes
These are the same Fluffy Pancakes that are made in Japan, but in holiday shapes
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Vegetable oil to coat pan and rings!
- Add Eggs, Sugar, Vanilla, Salt, and Buttermilk to blender and pulse blend until smooth
- add Flour, baking soda, and baking powder to blender and pulse blend quickly until mixed
- heat non stick skillet to medium heat
- oil non stick skillet and cookie cutters
- fill cookie cutters half full with pancake batter
- cover and let cook for 4 minutes or until bubbles start to form at the top
- flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes
- remove cookie cutters from pan and try your hardest to remove the pancakes from the molds
- really try hard
- those cookie cutters are hot
- ice your burnt finger