Classic Marinara Sauce - Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce
This Quick and Easy Marinara Sauce recipe will make your mouth water! This is a staple sauce to have in your recipe stache! Perfect over Pasta, Pizza, or on any other Tomato sauce recipe!
- 28oz Can Whole San Marzano Tomatoes
- 8 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Onion
- Hand Crush the tomatoes. Mince garlic and onion fine.
- Add Olive oil to a skillet over medium heat add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes. Add fresh basil and simmer for an additional 15-20 minutes.
To make a thicker sauce crush tomatoes very fine or use a food processor