How to make Harissa Sauce recipe! I wanted to make a spicy roasted red pepper sauce for my grilled haddock and I decided to sauce up my Harissa paste recipe! Now this is my version of Harissa sauce. Classic Harissa is a hot chili pepper paste that is mixed with other spicy peppers and seasonings.
Spicy Harissa Sauce Recipe
|Prep:||Cook:||Yield: at least 2 people can enjoy this||Total:|
Spicy roasted pepper sauce that is mouth watering good!
- 6 Chili Peppers
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lemon (Juice)
- 2 Table Spoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Table Spoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Mint
- 1/2 teaspoon Caraway seed
- 1/4 teaspoon Coriander seed
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- Boil Chili peppers and garlic for around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Roast red peppers over fire or under broiler.
- Let peppers steam while cooling off in sealed container.
- Toast coriander and caraway seed until they become fragrant.
- Blend everything together holding the olive oil until the end.
Enjoy, great on anything off the BBQ